Privacy & Terms
Collection of Personal Information
- From you
We may collect and process personal data relating to you by you providing such personal data by filling in forms on our site or by you contacting us. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided at the time of registering to use (or become a member of) our site, subscribing to any services (e.g newsletters), purchasing products or requesting further services.
- By using cookies
In addition, we may use ‘cookies’ to collect data relating to your general internet usage. This data may include IP-addresses, browser versions, number of visits and similar such data relating to your navigation of the internet and our site. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service, for instance by storing information about your preferences and allowing us to recognise you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating settings on your internet browser. However, please note that if your select such settings your may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is therefore at your own risk.
Use of Personal Data
We use the data collected from our site in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you have requested from us, or which, based on your preferences, we feel you may be interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
If we disclose your personal information to any of our group companies, they may use it for the same purposes that we may (including so that they can update you on their latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post or telephone).
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies.
We will provide personal information about our customers to third parties outside our group companies. These third parties usually help us in providing goods and services to you, and include:
– Couriers (who we arrange to deliver goods to you on our behalf).
– Organisations who carry out credit, fraud and other security checks.
– Outsourced service providers (e.g. market research agencies).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties outside our group of companies:
– Where we have your express permission to do so.
– Where it can reasonably be inferred from the circumstances that you consent to the disclosure to the third parties.
– In the event that Beachlife Distribution sells or buys any business or assets.
– If Beachlife Distribution or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Beachlife Distribution, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We try to limit the information we provide to third parties to the information they need to help us provide goods and services to you. We also enter into contracts with these third parties that require them to meet the privacy standards we set for ourselves in handling your personal information, and use your personal information only for the purposes that we gave it to them.
All Beachlife Distribution customers have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties you should opt-out by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any email communications that we might send you. Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your email address to be unsubscribed.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at our registered address provided above.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices please contact email@example.com